The premier cable supplier in South China
What are the common faults and causes of solar cables?
The common faults of solar cables and wires include mechanical damage, insulation damage, insulation damp, insulation aging and deterioration, over voltage, cable overheating faults, etc. When the above-mentioned faults occur on solar cables and wires, for electricians, the power supply of the faulty solar cables should be cut off and the fault point should be found. Check and analyze the failure, and then carry out maintenance and testing. Cut-off can be resumed after troubleshooting. The most direct cause of solar cable failure is that the insulation strength is not enough and it is often broken down.
The main causes of solar cable failures are:
1. Overload operation of solar cables: long-term overload operation will increase the temperature of solar cables, aging insulation, resulting in insulation breakdown and reducing construction quality:
2. Electrical aspects: The construction process of the solar cable head cannot meet the requirements, and the sealing performance of the solar cable head is poor. When moisture intrudes into the solar cable, the insulation performance of the solar cable decreases, and no protective measures are taken during laying of the solar cable, the protective layer is damaged, and the insulation is reduced.
3. During installation: the underground drainage is poor, and the solar cable is soaked in water for a long time, which damages the insulation strength. If the working well is too small, the bending radius of the solar cable is not enough, and it will be damaged by external force after a long time. Mainly in the brutal construction of municipal construction machinery, digging and cutting solar cables.
4. Corrosion: The protective layer has been subjected to chemical corrosion or solar cable corrosion for a long time, resulting in failure of the protective layer and reduced insulation.
5. The quality of the solar cable itself or the accessories of the cable head is poor, the sealing of the solar cable head is poor, and the insulating glue is dissolved and cracked. The resonance phenomenon that occurs on the platform is the disconnection of the photovoltaic cable, which leads to the formation of the phase capacitance and grounding capacitance of the solar cable and the excitation inductance of the distribution transformer. resonant circuit, thereby exciting the ferromagnetic resonance.
In short, solar cables will inevitably have various faults during laying or daily use. When we deal with these problems, we need to repair the faults, so we need to pay attention to the safety of solar cables at any time.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.