Premier Cable Manufacturer in China
How to improve the service life of control cables?
1. The control cable does not need to be wet to prevent heat and corrosion. Because the grommet of the cable has a certain maintenance effect on the cable, the damage to the cable is higher due to heat and corrosion.
2. The control cable is used without load. Using cables under load can cause immediate damage to the insulation and bushing of cables, harm the life of cables or damage cables immediately.
3. For the old construction circuit, when it is found to be flooded or wet, especially if the line is aged due to old age, it should be repaired by welder immediately.
4. The control cable should avoid the common problems of the cable connection head. The common problems of the cable connection head will lead to the common fault of the cable short circuit, which will not only cause harm to the cable, but also damage the electrical products.
5. Try to choose national standard cables, non-standard cables can easily lead to short-circuit faults and common faults, and non-standard cables themselves have a short service life.
6. The external geographical environment and heat source to which the control cable belongs may also cause the temperature of the control cable to be too high, the sheath of the cable to pass through, or even an explosion and fire.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.