Everyone knows that several wires in the cable have different colors. What are these colors?
The following is the network editor of tongqiao Electric Co. , Ltd. To introduce to you what the color on the cable means.
Color of cable skin provisions of cable conductor skin color National Standard: yellow, green, red. blue represents A respectively. B . C. N 1 1. 1 black when marking circuits according to wire color: internal wiring of devices and equipment. 1. 2 Brown: positive pole of DC circuit. 1. 3 Red: Three-phase circuit and Phase C; Collector of Semiconductor Triode;
Cathode of semiconductor diode, rectifier diode or thyristor. 1. 4 Yellow: Phase A of three-phase circuit; The base of Semiconductor Triode; Control pole of SCR and bidirectional SCR. 1. 5 Green: Phase B of three-phase circuit. 1. 6 Blue: negative pole of DC circuit; Emitter of Semiconductor Triode;
Anode of semiconductor diode, rectifier diode or thyristor.
1. 7 Light blue: zero line or neutral line of three-phase circuit; Grounding central line of DC circuit.
1. 8 White: main electrode of bidirectional thyristor; There is no semiconductor circuit with specified color. 1. 9 yellow and green two colors (
Each color is about 15 ~ 100 alternate patch); Grounding wire for safety.
1. 10 Red and Black parallel: AC circuit connected with double-core wires or twisted pairs.
2 when selecting the wire color according to the circuit 2. 1 Phase A of the AC three-phase circuit: yellow; Phase B: green; Phase C: red; Zero line or neutral line, light blue; Grounding wire for safety: yellow and green.
2. 2 AC circuit connected with double-core wires or twisted pairs: Red and Black parallel. 2. 3 positive pole of DC Circuit: Brown; Negative pole: blue; Grounding centerline: light blue.
2. 4 collector of Semiconductor Triode of semiconductor circuit: red; Base: yellow; Emitter: blue.
Anode of semiconductor diode and rectifier diode: blue; Cathode: red. Anode of SCR: blue; Control pole: yellow; Cathode: red. Control pole of bidirectional thyristor: yellow; Main electrode: white.
2. 5 The internal wiring of the whole device and equipment is generally recommended: black; Semiconductor Circuit: white;
In case of confusion: other colors outside the specified color are allowed (Such as orange, purple, gray, green blue, Rose Red, etc).
2. 6 when marking a specific color, if there are two or more colors that can be marked on a wire, depending on the specific situation of the circuit, color determination is carried out according to some meaning that needs to be expressed in the circuit.