Premier Cable Manufacturer in China
Transportation and storage of electric wires and cables
1.It is strictly forbidden to drop cables or cable trays with cables from high places during transportation，especially at lower temperatures (typically around 5 and below),throwing or dropping the cable may cause the insulation and sheath to crack.
2. Don’t store cables exposed in the open air. Don’t lay cable trays flat.
3. When lifting packages, it is strictly prohibited to lift several trays at the same time. In vehicles, ships and other means of transport, the cable tray should be fixed with appropriate methods to prevent collision or overturn, in order to prevent mechanical damage to the cable.
4. It is strictly forbidden for cables to come into contact with acids, alkalis and mineral oils, and they should be stored separately from these corrosive substances. The warehouse for storing cables shall not contain harmful gases that destroy insulation and corrode metals.
5. During the storage period, the cable should be rolled regularly (once every three months in summer and can be extended in other seasons).Always pay attention to the integrity of the cable glands during storage.
6. The storage life of the cable is limited to the delivery date of the product, generally not more than one and a half years, the longest is not more than two years.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.