Premier Cable Manufacturer in China
Cable introduction-Guangdong Cable Factory Co., Ltd.
Different definitions of cables
Definition 1: A wire that is made of one or more mutually insulated conductors and an outer insulating protective layer that transmits electricity or information from one place to another.
Definition 2: It is usually a rope-like cable formed by twisting several or several groups of wires (at least two in each group). Each group of wires is insulated from each other and is often twisted around a center. There is a highly insulating cover. The cable has the characteristics of being energized inside and insulated outside.
Cables include power cables, control cables, compensation cables, shielded cables, high temperature cables, computer cables, signal cables, coaxial cables, fire-resistant cables, marine cables, mining cables, aluminum alloy cables, and so on. They are composed of single or multiple strands of wires and insulating layers, which are used to connect circuits and electrical appliances.
Cables can be divided into DC cables and AC cables according to the system of photovoltaic power plants. According to the different purposes and use environments, they are classified as follows:
1. DC cable
(1) The serial cable between the module and the module.
(2) Parallel cables between the strings and between the strings and the DC distribution box (combiner box).
(3) The cable between the DC distribution box and the inverter.
The above cables are all DC cables, which are laid out in many places and need to be protected from moisture, exposure to sunlight, cold, heat, and ultraviolet rays. In some special environments, they also need to be protected from chemicals such as acid and alkali.
2. AC cable
(1) The connecting cable from the inverter to the step-up transformer.
(2) The connecting cable from the step-up transformer to the power distribution device.
(3) Connecting cables from the power distribution device to the power grid or users.
This part of the cable is an AC load cable, and there are many laying in the indoor environment. It can be selected according to the general power cable selection requirements.
Composition and order
The model composition and sequence of the wire and cable are as follows: [1: category, purpose] [2: conductor] [3: insulation] [4: inner sheath] [5: structural features] [6: outer sheath or derivative]-[ 7: Use characteristics]
Items 1-5 and 7 are represented by pinyin letters, and polymer materials are represented by the first letter of the English name, and each item can be 1-2 letters; item 6 is 1-3 numbers.
Purpose code-not marked as power cable, K- (control cable), P- (signal cable);
Conductor material code-not marked as copper (can also be marked as CU), L- (aluminum);
Inner sheath code-Q- (lead package), L- (aluminum package), H- (rubber sheath), V- (polyvinyl chloride sheath), the inner sheath is generally not marked;
Outer sheath code -V- (polyvinyl chloride), Y- (polyethylene power cable);
Derived code -D- (non-drip), P- (dry insulation);
Special product codes-TH- (humid tropical zone), TA- (dry tropical zone), ZR- (flame retardant), NH- (fire-resistant), WDZ- (low smoke and halogen free, corporate standard).
The principle of omission in the model: Copper is the main conductor material used in wire and cable products, so the copper core code is written as T, except for bare wires and bare conductor products. Bare wires and bare conductor products, power cables, and electromagnetic wire products do not indicate major category codes, and electrical equipment wires and cables and communication cables are also not listed, but subcategory or series codes are listed.
Item 7 is a mark for various special use occasions or additional special use requirements, which are marked with pinyin letters after '-'. Sometimes in order to highlight this item, write this item to the top. Such as ZR- (flame retardant), NH- (fire-resistant), WDZ- (low smoke and halogen-free, corporate standard), TH- (for hot and humid areas), FY- (termite-proof, corporate standard), etc.
1. SYV: solid polyethylene insulated radio frequency coaxial cable, coaxial cable, radio frequency signal transmission in wireless communication, broadcasting, monitoring system engineering and related electronic equipment (including comprehensive coaxial cable)
2. SYWV (Y): Physically foamed polyethylene insulated cable television system cable, video (RF) coaxial cable (SYV, SYWV, SYFV) is suitable for closed-circuit monitoring and cable television projects
SYWV (Y), SYKV cable TV, broadband network special cable structure: (coaxial cable) single oxygen-free round copper wire + physical foamed polyethylene (insulation) + (tin wire + aluminum) + polyvinyl chloride (polyethylene) )
3. The signal control cable (RVV sheathed wire, RVVP shielded wire) is suitable for building intercom, anti-theft alarm, fire protection, automatic meter reading and other projects
RVVP: Copper core PVC insulated shielded PVC sheathed flexible cable, voltage 250V/300V, 2-24 core Use: instrument, meter, intercom, monitoring, control installation
4. RG: Physically foamed polyethylene insulated access network cable is used to transmit data and analog signals in the coaxial optical fiber hybrid network (HFC)
5. KVVP: polyvinyl chloride sheathed braided shielded cable, use: signal transmission, control, and measurement of electrical appliances, meters, and power distribution devices
6. RVV (227IEC52/53): PVC insulated flexible cable, use: household appliances, small electric tools, instruments and power lighting
7. AVVR: PVC sheathed flexible cable for installation
8. SBVV: HYA data communication cable (indoor and outdoor) is used for the connection of telephone communication and radio equipment and the wiring of the junction box of the telephone wiring network
9. RV, RVP: PVC insulated cables
10. RVS, RVB: Suitable for connecting cables for household appliances, small electric tools, instruments, meters and power lighting
11. BV, BVR: polyvinyl chloride insulated cables, use: suitable for fixed wiring of electrical appliances, instrumentation and power lighting
12. RIB: speaker cable (fever cable)
13. KVV: PVC insulated control cable, use: signal transmission, control, and measurement of electrical appliances, meters, and power distribution devices
14. SFTP: Twisted pair cable, transmission of telephone, data and information network
15. UL2464: computer cable
16.VGA: monitor cable
17. SDFAVP, SDFAVVP, SYFPY: coaxial cable, dedicated for elevators
18. JVPV, JVPVP, JVVP: Copper core PVC insulated and sheathed copper wire, braided electronic computer control cable