Premier Cable Manufacturer in China
2. The exterior wall. Avoid direct sunlight on the wall and human-made damage. The heat-the temperature of the cable in the metal pipe or trunking is very high, and many polymer materials will reduce the service life at this temperature.
3. In the pipe (plastic or metal), if in the pipeline, pay attention to the plastic pipe's damage and the heat conduction of the metal pipe. Mechanical damage (repair costs)-The repair of optical cables is costly, requiring at least two terminations at each discontinuity point.
4. Suspended applications/overhead cables. Consider the sag and pressure of the cable whether the cable is directly exposed to sunlight.
5. Laying directly in the underground cable trench, this environment is the smallest control range. The installation of the cable trench should be checked regularly for dryness or humidity. Grounding-If, the shielding layer of the control cable, needs to be grounded, the corresponding standards must be followed.
6. Underground pipeline. To facilitate future upgrades, cable replacement, and isolation from surface pressure and the surrounding environment, auxiliary pipelines are isolated; additional pipelines are a better method. But don't expect that the pipe will always remain dry, which will affect cable types' choice. Water-Moisture in the twisted-pair cable of the LAN will increase the capacitance of the line, thereby reducing the impedance and causing near-end crosstalk problems.
How much do you know about the performance of wire and cable?
Wire and cable products are used on different occasions, resulting in a wide range of product performance requirements. From an overall point of view, its central performance can be summarized as:
1. Electrical performance
Conductivity---Most products need to have good conductivity, and individual products require a specific resistance range.
Electrical insulation performance---insulation resistance, dielectric coefficient, dielectric loss, electrical resistance characteristics, etc.
Transmission characteristics---refers to high-frequency transmission characteristics, anti-interference characteristics, etc.
2. Mechanical properties
Refers to tensile strength, elongation, bendability, elasticity, flexibility, vibration resistance, abrasion resistance, and mechanical impact resistance.
3. Thermal performance
Refers to the product's temperature resistance grade, working temperature, heating and heat dissipation characteristics of wires and cables for power transmission, current carrying capacity, short circuit, and overload capacity, thermal deformation and thermal shock resistance of constituent materials, thermal expansion of materials, and impregnation or coating materials The dripping performance and so on.
4. Corrosion and weather resistance
Refers to electrochemical corrosion resistance, biological and bacterial corrosion resistance, chemical resistance (oil, acid, alkali, chemical solvents, etc.), corrosion resistance, salt spray resistance, light resistance, cold resistance, mildew resistance, and moisture resistance.
5. Aging performance
Refers to the ability of a product and its constituent materials to maintain their original performance under the influence of mechanical stress, electrical stress, thermal stress, and various other external factors or under the action of external climatic conditions.
6. Other properties
Including the characteristics of certain materials (such as the hardness, creep, and compatibility of polymer materials) and some unique application characteristics of the product (such as non-flammability, atomic radiation resistance, insect bite resistance, delayed transmission, And energy damping, etc.).
The products' performance requirements are primarily considered from the specific use of each product, the conditions of use, and the coordination and connection of the supporting or equipment. Among the various performance requirements of a product, some characteristics are the most critical and decisive and should be strictly required; some are subordinate, and sometimes some elements are mutually restricted. Therefore, it is necessary to comprehensively and specifically consider the needs of product characteristics.