Premier Cable Manufacturer in China
AAA Cable safety and protection
1. When the cables cross each other, the high-voltage cables should be under the low-voltage cables. If one of the cables is protected by a pipe or separated by a partition within 1m before and after the intersection, the minimum allowable distance is 0.25m.
2. When the cable is close to or crosses with the heating pipe, if there are heat insulation measures, the minimum distance between parallel and cross is 0.5m and 0.25m respectively.
3. When the cable crosses the railway or road, it should be protected by a pipe. The protective pipe should extend 2m beyond the track or road.
4. The distance between the cable and the building foundation should be able to ensure that the cable is buried outside the building's water; when the cable is introduced into the building, it should be protected by a pipe, and the protective pipe should also be beyond the building's water.
5. The distance between the cable directly buried underground and the grounding of the general grounding device should be 0.25~0.5m; the buried depth of the cable directly buried underground should generally not be less than 0.7m, and should be buried under the frozen soil layer.
With the rapid development of power cable buried laying engineering, higher requirements are put forward for cable protection. The cable protection sleeve is made of polyethylene PE and high-quality steel pipe, which is pre-treated by sandblasting and shot blasting, dipped or painted, and heated and cured. Crafted. It is the most commonly used electrical insulating tube for protecting wires and cables. It is widely used because of its good insulation properties, high chemical stability, no rust, no aging, and adaptability to harsh environments.
Using cable protection sleeves to protect cables can achieve the following advantages: 1. Good corrosion resistance, long service life, and can be used in humid saline-alkali areas. 2. It is flame-retardant and heat-resistant. It can be used for a long time at a high temperature of 130 degrees without deformation and will not burn in fire. 3. High strength and high rigidity. It is used for direct burial under the carriageway without adding a concrete protective layer, which can speed up the progress of the cable project construction. 4. The cable protection sleeve has a certain degree of flexibility, whether it is a pipe or a pipe fitting, and can resist damage caused by external heavy pressure and foundation settlement. 5. It has good anti-interference performance of external signals. 6. The inner wall is smooth and does not scratch the cable. The design adopts the socket connection mode, which is convenient for installation and connection. The rubber sealing ring seal at the joint not only adapts to thermal expansion and contraction, but also prevents mud and sand from entering.
If the cable is to be stored for a long time, the following considerations should be taken according to the location of the cable:
1. Under the eaves. The standard LAN cable can be used only when the cable is not directly exposed to sunlight or ultra-high temperature. It is recommended to use pipes.
2. The exterior wall. Avoid direct sunlight on the wall and man-made damage.
3. In the pipe (plastic or metal). If in the pipeline, pay attention to the damage of the plastic pipe and the heat conduction of the metal pipe.
4. Suspended applications/overhead cables. Consider the sag and pressure of the cable, which method of bundling is going to be used, and whether the cable is directly exposed to sunlight.
5. Laying directly in the underground cable trench, this kind of environment is the smallest control range. The installation of the cable trench should be checked regularly for dryness or humidity.
6. Underground pipelines. In order to facilitate future upgrades, cable replacement and isolation from surface pressure and the surrounding environment, auxiliary pipelines are isolated, auxiliary pipelines are a better method. But don't expect that the pipe will always remain dry, which will affect the choice of cable types.
How to identify the pros and cons when buying wires
The state has explicitly ordered the use of copper wires in newly built houses. But the same copper wire, there are also inferior copper wires. The copper core is made of recycled copper, which contains many impurities. Some inferior copper wires are not as conductive as iron wires, which can easily cause electrical accidents. There are many varieties, specifications, and prices of wires on the market, making it very difficult for consumers to choose. Just in terms of the price of two copper core wires of 2.5 square millimeters and 4 square millimeters commonly used in home decoration, a coil of the same specification can have a price difference of 20% to 30% because of different manufacturers. As for the quality and length, it is even more difficult for consumers to judge.
According to industry sources, the huge price difference of wires is due to the different raw materials used in the production process. The main raw materials for the production of wires are electrolytic copper, insulating materials and sheathing materials. In the raw material market, the electrolytic copper is about 50,000 yuan per ton, while the recycled miscellaneous copper is only about 40,000 yuan per ton; the price of high-quality products of insulating materials and sheathing materials is between 8,000 yuan and 10,000 yuan per ton, while defective products The price is only 4,000 yuan to 5,000 yuan per ton, and the price difference is even greater. In addition, insufficient length and insufficient glue content in insulators are also important reasons for price differences. The length of each reel is 100 meters for high-quality products, while only 90 meters for inferior products. The insulators contain 35%-40% of glue, while the defective products are only 15%. By comparison, it is not difficult for consumers to see that the difference in the sales price of finished wires is caused by the presence of tricky materials.